Friday, February 17, 2012

Jeremy Lin's Favorite Rapper Is...?

New York Knicks sensation Jeremy Lin is a hip hop fan. But the devout Christian doesn't listen to Maybach Music Group or Young Money; Lin's favorite emcee focuses on faith. And he's one of the most acclaimed in the Christian rap game.
"An artist you gotta check out is Lecrae, he's a Christian rapper, just raps a lot about the Gospel, and about Christian music," Lin told Fuse. "I really enjoy his lyrics as well, so if you're a big lyrics guy, I think that'd be a good fit for you. I listen to something that mellows me out. Hillsong is a Christian band, and they play a lotta contemporary Christian music. I listen to them to remind myself why I'm playing the game, and remind myself I'm playing to glorify God. I really try to just focus on that."
Lin doesn't want any music that's going to get him too emotional.
"I don't try to get too hyped up, otherwise I find myself kinda burned out before the game," he explained.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am