Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Juvenile Discusses Latest Mixtape

Juvenile dropped his "Mardi Gras" mixtape yesterday (February 21) in celebration of "Fat Tuesday," and the New Orleans native is prepping his tenth studio album, ReJuvenationfor release later in the year. In an interview with AllHipHop, Juvie said he's not preoccupied with how long he's been in the game or the timing of his release or 'comebacks.'
“I don’t really think of that. I never once thought of, like, what time, when is a good time, what other rappers is doing,” said Juvenile. “I don’t think of that. I just make music, and one day I might decide I want to drop a new album, and I do so."
“I never think about what’s going on in the state of Hip-Hop,” Juvenile added.
“It’s street-orientated, Southern gumbo, funk, bangin’, booty-shakin’ and rompin’, thompin’, bumpin…” Juvenile said about his new mixtape.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am