Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ScHoolboy Q Hints At A$AP Rocky Collab

ScHoolboy Q could possibly record a full-length album with fellow emcee A$AP Rocky. Speaking with Maurice Garland, Q explained that both he and Rocky are very interested in following through on the project--but he stopped short of claiming it to be a done deal.
"I don't have an answer [for when it's gonna drop]," he said. "We're trying, we're trying. He's on the road, I'm on the road. We're gonna try and get it together. You gotta have it sound right - two of the hottest n***as coming up. I'm not a cocky n***a, but I call myself [one of] the hottest n***as [coming up in the game]. But yeah, Rocky, we gotta do it."
Q touched on parenthood, as well.
"It's cool [being a father], my little baby Joy-Joy. I just talked to right before I went on stage," he said. "She's with me in the studio - my baby's a studio baby…everybody know. Everybody knows my daughter - [Dr.] Dre, everybody." .

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am