Friday, April 27, 2012

Yandy Smith Ready For Motherhood?

"Love & Hip Hop" star Yandy Smith is definitely excited about the prospect of becoming a mother. Smith spoke at-length about her expectations for motherhood and the baby boy she has on the way. She opened up to her former castmate, Mashonda, about the baby.
"I’m really excited to hold this baby," she says. "I can’t wait to see what all these kicks in my belly look like on the outside. I can’t wait to kiss him, smell him, play with his toes, sing him to sleep. And honestly I’ve spent so many years taking care of artist now I can take care of something that is all mine (well me and daddy’s)."
" I hope he’s just like his dad with some of me mixed in there," she added. "Smart, confident, caring, compassionate, a leader and want to see what the combination of us looks like."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am